The sensor on Grove - Gesture is PAJ7620U2 that integrates gesture recognition function with general I2C interface into a single chip. It can recognize 9 gestures including move up, move down, move left, move right, etc with a simple swipe of your hand.
Following is a video which using Gesture sensor with matrix to display the direction of hand.
We can utilize the gesture to adjust the sound volume, control a robot. Or we can make a remote-control unit, which is able to operate many devices at the same time via a gesture sensor.
• 19 gesture recognition
• 1Built-in proximity detection
• 1Various main boards support: Arduino UNO/Seeeduino/Arduino Mega2560
• 11x PCBA-Grove - Gesture
• 11x 26AWG Grove Cable;SA206120099A
• 113 gesture recognition
• 1Operating Power:5V
• 1Sensor: PAJ7620U2
• 1Detecting range: 5 – 15cm
• 1Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
• 1Gesture speed mode: Normal and Gaming
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.