XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the XBee Wi-Fi gives developers IP-to-the-device capability.
• Regions: US, EU, AU, JP
• Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Positioning: Low-power serial to Wi-Fi b/g/n
• RF Line of Sight Range: 400 ft / 120 m
• Transmit Power: +12 to +15 dBm
• Receiver Sensitivity (1% PER): -72 to -84 dBm
• Form Factor: Through-hole
• RF Data Rate: 1 to 65 Mbps
• Hardware Series: S6
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.