Sitara - AM335
BeagleBone Black (BBB) Development Board
LCD CAPE Module, Quick Start Guide
7" TFT LCD with Resistive Touch Display, 800x480 Resolution, 7 Pushbuttons, 2LED for Power & User
The 4DCAPE-70T BeagleBone Black 7" LCD CAPE specifically designed for the BeagleBone Black (BBB) which provides direct user interaction and display information. The BeagleBone Black connects directly to the back of the 4DCAPE-70T and provides everything the CAPE requires such as power and display signals. Another CAPE can be added to the secondary connectors on back of the 4DCAPE-70T if required. The 4D 7" LCD CAPE is designed to work with existing software and drivers which are already developed for the BeagleBone Black.
- 7.0" TFT LCD 800 x 480 pixel resolution display, Resistive touch
- 7 push buttons including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LED lights for power and user
- 2 x 2 Jumper with shunts for EEPROM CAPE ID selection
- Module dimension is 179.9mm x 114.9mm x 19.5mm
- 4mm x 3.5mm mounting holes
- Powered directly from the BeagleBone Black and no additional power required
4DCAPE-70T display module , Quick start guide.